GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
Guide to ALL skills! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
Guide to ALL skills! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
Guide to ALL skills! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
Guide to ALL skills! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide to ALL skills!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide to ALL skills! Empty Guide to ALL skills! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 am

Welcome to New N's guide to all skills!
Guide to ALL skills! 6ssk8xk (No, Its not my skill capes, I took a picture off google to make a nice header!)

Here you can find how to raise your skills which ways and more information !
So lets begin!

1. Attack / Str / Def / Hp
I am putting all this 4 skills togther since they are all same base of trainning, so there isnt much difference between the items wielded or npc trained on.

I would recommend trainning all these Skills by doing slayer, and thats because slayer is profitable, and you can level up the slayer too! (Take a slayer task from durael at home near bank). Here is how Duradel Looks like:
Guide to ALL skills! Duradel
Well Combat stats that we are talking about, Shouldnt take to long to reach high level,
Means that with the starter package, You get a weapon, with that weapon fight the way up to 60 attack and Strength and Defence, and immeditly get Dragon scimitar (at home shops).
Once you got that Scimitar, It will be very fast! you can contiune doing slayer,
or if you just killing random Npc's I suggest rock crabs till 70 Str ATk and DEF, then after that on Blue dragons to get thier bones for later on! (dont burry the bones!).
99 combat skills Dont take long, they are not hard to acheiv, I would really recommend slayer as trainning them!.
About HP, HP level will raise as you level up al those stats, Dont worry about it, Once you get def attack and str 99, Your HP will be 99 too!
Attack and Defence skill benifits:
lvl 1 - Iron and bronze weapons and armour wield.
lvl 5 - Steel
lvl 10 - black
lvl 20 - Mithril
lvl 30 - ADdy
lvl 40 - Rune
lvl 60 - Dragon
lvl 70 - Whip \ Barrows
lvl 75 - Godswords [Attack Only] Dfs
lvl 99 - SkillCape.

Stength benifts:
lvl 50 - G maul
lvl 70 - Barrows
lvl 99 - SKill cape.

2.Ranged.
Ranged is pretty easy fast skill, which is fun to train!
TO begin get your self Short bow 100 bronze arrows , Ava accumeltor , 400 rune arrows, magic short bow or 400 rune knifes.

Ranged can be trained through slayer too! Which is nice Razz
Start off With the short bow and bronze arrows, It should take matter of seconds till you hit level 50, once you reach 50, Weild your magic bow and rune arrows! here the fun part begins.
you can train on any npc to be honest but once again, I recommend slayer, or rock crabs.
there is not much information about ranged only the items that able to wear after reaching certin levels:
lvl 1 - Iron and bronze arrows
lvl 5 - Steel
lvl 10 - black
lvl 20 - Mithril
lvl 30 - ADdy
lvl 40 - Rune \green Dhide body
lvl 50 - blue Dhide body
lvl 60 - Red dhide body
lvl 70 - Black Dhide body / C bow and Karil Cbow

3.Prayer,
Prayer is really a pain of a skill.
Prayer takes ages to reach 99 , BUT it is doable!
The currently best bones to level up prayer are : Dragon Bones.
For new players there is a shop with normal bones to use on alter out side of the bank to lv up prayer to a decent level, I suggest By the time that your 50-60 Prayer Move to dragon bones which are gained form Dragons (OFC) Razz.
Note: DONT BURY ANY BONES! USE THEM ON THE ALTER YOU GET ALOT MRE EXP!.

4.Magic
Once Again like range, Magic is VERY fast too, it doesnt require too much of effort,
I suggest getting 400 of each rune tops and thats should do it.
Maging can be level up nicely by doing slayer too! ( like metioned in othercombat stats).
or at any other NPC.
It really takes couple of seconds reaching to high level!
I suggest at level 80 Switch spell book to ancient spell book (out side of the bank to the north), and Casting Ice spells to level up very quickly! (thats how I did it).

Benifits:
Lvl 40 -Splitbark , Mystic , enchanted
lvl 50 - Infinity
lvl 60 - God spell capes and staffs
Lvl 70 - Ahrims also mages book and master wand!
Lvl 99 Cape!

Sorry if it is not accurate, Server currently off, and Im doing it off my mind. I will be fixing everything ot be accurate soon!

Last edited by New n on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 am; edited 4 times in total

2Guide to ALL skills! Empty Re: Guide to ALL skills! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 am

4.Crafting.
Crafting Is real money maker,since you make gems to ammys then sell them for pure profit!
So lets being, to start crafting you must have like 200k! , once you have that, go toe skilling teleport and trade with bob, Youll see a chiel buy one, and then buy loads of gems craft them to ammys bank them (there is a bank to the west) and do it again, and after you ran out of money, sell them at home, at the " I buy anything" shop.
From level 1 do Sapphier gems
after you finish you first inventory, Jump to diamond gems, and make about 126 of power ammys, then move to Dragonstone all the way up to 99.
(sorry for not giving to much details, the server is off atm)

5.Aglity
Well on this server Agility isnt hard to train and doesnt take any effort, ONLY TAKES TIME!
Go to the agility\ hunter teleport, as you arrive you will see the climb net thing, Thats the only object that youll be climbing! so get used to it, you will have to click it alot to reach 99, thats the only way to reach 99 ! so goodluck!

6.Thieiving
At home there are 5 thieving stalls, 1st Stall - Chocolate cake ,2nd Stall - Silk Sells, 3rd Stall -Gold Ring ,4th Stall - Silver Dust Sells ,5th Stall -Red Topaz .
Thieving is good money maker! ALL LOOT YOU GET FROM THIEVING SELL IT TO SIGMUND!
from level one till 25 thiev the 1st stall, should take about 30 secs to reach 25
from level 25 till 50 thiev the 2nd stall should take 2 mins.
from level 50 till 75 thiev the 3rd stall should take 5-10 minutes.
from level 75 - 90 thiev the 4th stall anther 10 minutes I think.
and from level 90 till 99! thiev the last stall, shouldnt take too much to reach 99!

REMEMBER sell all your loot from stalls to sigmund to get money! ull make lke 8m rougthly from thieving to 99.

7.Slayer.
Well I gave most of the information about slayer in this guide, But Ill overwrite it again:P
Slayer is done by taking a task from duradel at home near bank.
Duradel looks like this:
Guide to ALL skills! Image006
Once you have a task, Go and kill it, If you dont know where to find the npc to kill ask here, Soon as I complete this guide fully, Ill had a monster finding post, so you will know whre everything is!
Slayer takes long, but doesnt get boring, since you challange new npc's everytime!
There is no much benifits from slayer, Only main ones are Cape and PROFIT! ull get good drops!

8.Hunter
Well I dont really know which levels the imps are, ( I am working on it now)
But to start tele to the hunter and agility area (in the spell book).
When you arrive, First of all search the crates! youll gain a butterfly net and you can start hunting!
The first imp is Baby imp,
Hunter is quite easy too, Takes abit of time, butoverall its easy, BUT its not profitable..
99 hunter will only get you a cape and like no profits Razz (it is good for the 90 90 cave).
The imps I done was baby,Essence,Black warlock (buterfly) , ninja and dragon.
More detail coming!

UPDATING

Last edited by New n on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

3Guide to ALL skills! Empty Re: Guide to ALL skills! Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice guide.

4Guide to ALL skills! Empty Re: Guide to ALL skills! Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Thank you , Still working on it, Will be even greater

5Guide to ALL skills! Empty How do you do Herblore? Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 am

Where is Herblore? Can you help?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: