GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hamza

hamza
Founder
Founder

Before Applying Read this!

Terms of Service
www.hamzix.info/rules.html
Warning: Read That Before Applying!
You have to post a new thread and copy the application and fill it out!
---------------------------------------------
Your username ingame?
What spot do you wanna apply for?:
Why do you think your a good staff?
Do you have any experience As Staff?

A Small Test
What Should you do if a staff abuses?(Please Put A X in the correct answer [ X ]
A) Let them carry on abusing[ ]
B) Make A Video/Or ScreenShot And tell them to stop!/Report him to another staff, or higher ranked.[ ]
C) Go to them and ask for Items/money.[ ]

If you see a player advertising, What should you do in this situation?
A) Spam At him/Do the same.[ ]
B) Tell him to stop.[ ]
C) Report it to a Staff member, in any ways of possible.[ ]

Warning: If you abuse you will be permantly Demoted!

hi this is below me i want to me a modenator please vote for me i dont spam i dont multylog i dont do enythig rong i respect the rules and im a nice person. Very Happy

3How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] Empty Staff Apeal Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Your username ingame? Pownanoob
What spot do you wanna apply for?: Moderator
Why do you think your a good staff? Because i like to help other players who are new to the game or have a simple question.
Do you have any experience As Staff? No i do not have any experience but i think i wold be great

A Small Test
What Should you do if a staff abuses?(Please Put A X in the correct answer [ X ]
B) Make A Video/Or ScreenShot And tell them to stop!/Report him to another staff, or higher ranked.[x]

B) Tell him to stop.[ ]
C) Report it to a Staff member, in any ways of possible.[X]

Hughes

Hughes

^ Rolling Eyes Not here.......

pirat

Last edited by bunanna on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

HI, MY NAME IS SAM IN GAME NAME BUNANNA
SO I WANT TO BECOME A MOD
ive wanted to be a mod for long-time now i thing my qualities are i enforce rules fairly

i do not let people get the better of me i do not stand for glitchers hackers or dupers
im am very friendly and can make friend easy i am very help full and help other new people i would very much be grateful if i became a mod

Dont request a application here, follow this link to make you your own application for Hamza to read.

https://hamzix.forumotion.com/post?f=19&mode=newtopic

Pleasant Regards,
Anonymous

Your username ingame? toughguy098

What spot do you wanna apply for? player moderator
Why do you think your a good staff? i like to help players and make them feel comfortable when talking to me, i have never abused before and never will Smile. all players to me are my friend and i talk to them like there my bestfriends.Smile
Do you have any experience As Staff? No but I think i will be well suited and well mannered to become one.

B) Make A Video/Or ScreenShot And tell them to stop!/Report him to another staff, or higher ranked.[X]

B) Tell him to stop.[ ]
C) Report it to a Staff member, in any ways of possible.[X]

hamza

hamza
Founder
Founder

As, Anonymous said, Please don't reply to this topic, make another thread.

9How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] Empty mod application Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am

cos im dead sexy Razz

How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] 2371709178 uhm confusing when you reply and ur like ^ not here How to Appeal For Staff![Read This Before applying!] 2371709178

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum