GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hughes

Hughes

Hey guys, Hughes here making another guide. I guess i'l be making a guide for all the novices who don't know how to add a signature to their profile to make it appear on all of their post's, how to add a avatar to your profile where everyone can see your picture. (it's pretty much a default picture, or profile picture if you were on Facebook.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I guess we can start with the most simple thing first; how to add a URL link to make it where it just says the name of the site or just the video.
You going to want to go to the site or video you desire and your going to want to copy the site name, or just keep it open so where you can glance back at it and know what to type.

This is what it will look like at the end if you do it correctly.
using Google for example.

Google

Ta-Dah! Haha, you may click it if you like and it will direct you to google.com. And guys please don't post stupid crap like Rick Rolled website and just change the name of the address and lure people, i'l get Hamza to keep a close eye on that and punishments will be made because just like you don't want to be messed with, others don't either.

Now, here's how your going to do that.

Your going to want to start off by going to the website of your desire, and you going to want to keep it open. Now your going to want to type this URL code in the text box.

Code:
[URL=http://google.com//URL]ADD YOUR TEXT HERE[/URL]

Once you do that and you change (ADD YOUR TEXT HERE) to what you want and you click preview then Bam! its the URl in the words you added. Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to add a signature to your profile to make it appear under all of your forums posts.
Now this one is going to take a little more time then the others because there's quite a few steps you must do in order for this to work.

Ok, so once you have your image that you have edited and done anything you wanted to it and your ready for it to become your signature. Then you going to want to go to this website here.

Click Here.

Now once you get to Imgur.com your going to see this dialog box, and this will be used to upload you picture to the site for free and it will also give you your code to make your signature.

Here's the dialog box. Your going to want to click Computer.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. SZ2YM

Once you've click that your picture folder in your computer will open and you just select it and it will come back to the dialog box and another dialog box will come up under the original one. And when it oes your going to want to click Start Upload.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. YHBJy

Now once uploaded it will direct you to another page and on your right hand side there will be a dialog box that looks like this.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. WrAhA

Your going to want to copy that IMG code, you will need it in a minute.
Now once you have your IMG code copied to your PC's clipboard your going to want to go to the Hamzi-X forums and at the top, near the right hand corner, click Profile.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. Rd0gr

Once here this will come up.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. S6KVA

Now once you have clicked on Signature and then it directs you to the next page, this is the last step of the process. Yip-eee! haha.
Ok, another dialog box will come up and it will be like the text box that you get for making a new topic or thread, and you can type your own signature right there or you can post pictures.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. QcMrl

Now in the text box just paste the IMG code you had on you PC's clipboard from Imgur.com and then click save, and Bam! your done! Razz

Last but not least i'm going to teach you all how to set an avatar if you don't already know. This one is quite simple, you do some of the same steps as with making a signature. but to refresh you memory i'l tell you what to do.

Ok so your going to go to Hamzi-X Forums and this will show up on your screen.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. Rd0gr

Once here, this will come up.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. ZIOKh

Now your when you click Avatar there will be this option come up.

How to add Signatures/Avatar's/Links/ect.. to your forums posts. XkXd2

Now your going to want to click Choose File and your Pictures folder will open and you click on your desired pictures and it will upload to the forums and you just scroll down and press Save and your all set. Razz

Well for whoever this helped out, im glad i could help you, and for the ones who this didn't help or you already knew i'm sorry but if you want a guide that is helpful you can check out my My Summoning Guide and i'm sure that will help you. Well thanks everyone and tell me what you thought about the guide and stick with me for for new/more detailed/better guides for minigames/bosses/skills/ect... Thanks everyone!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum