GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hughes

Hughes

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 14j3xpy

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) O3qBT

Dungoneering Minigame!

Okay guys, here guide, this is my first every Dungoneering Guide but I feel confident about making it and I hope everyone likes it. Well here is the guide on how to do the Dungoneering minigame to not only get amazing rewards but to get you to 99 Dungoneering.

Okay, to start off, you're going to need to get a Ring of Kinship, and this if how you're going to get it. Go to any bank and get you're money and at Home in the bank, you will trade the Shopkeeper who's standing next to the bank deposit
(display of him on the minimap)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 2j0bfp1

Once you get to the shop it will look like this.
(display of the shop)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 24mvol1

You're going to want to buy a Ring of Kinship. It's the second item in the shop just for the people that cant tell. ;P
(display of Ring of Kinship)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 1zx6wsh

Once you have you're Ring of Kinship, you're going to want to right click it with your mouse and click Open Party Interface.
(display of Open Party Interface)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 2h7l56u

Once you've teleported you will land at the entrance of the Dungoneering minigame! Now it's almost time to begin the minigame.
Oh and by the way don't worry about what the Banker is saying.
(display of the entrance of Dungoneering minigame)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 2hej7th

After this, the only way you can start the minigame is if you bank all of your stuff in your inventory along with the stuff you're wielding. You can use the Banker next to you at the entrance.
(display of Banker)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) A251u0

Once you've banked you're items you're going to want to go all the way to the right of the rock with an entrance on it, and click it.
(display of the rock)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 5ozcxu

Once, in the second lobby of the minigame, you are going to want to click the ladder that will take you to the first floor of the minigame.
(display of the ladder)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) SfWRd

And keep notice that when you start the minigame your prayer will drain and it will not re-gain so you cannot use prayer throughout the minigame. Haha, good job for Hamza making it more of a challenge for you all.

Now, once in the first floor of the minigame you are going to notice that you only have two manta rays and no cash what so ever.
(display of the start of first floor)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 2ajcp09

So this means you can't buy amour.. Well I beg to differ, if you will go a few steps forward there will be a Chalice of Eternity.
(display of the Chalice of Eternity)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) OnF7k

You will get three options of gear to use while on the first floor, Mage, Melee, or Range. For the note Mage is the best with constant hitting and you never have to worry about dying because of farcasting, and it also hits constant 250's and 300's.
(display of the gear options)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Qqjzx

Here's what you will get from the options just in case this changes your mine. Razz
(display of mage gear)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 7AOc9

(display of melee gear)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) SjZdi

(display of ranging gear)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) BDsdNl

Now once you have the gear of choice your going to want to go up the hill and begin to kill the Shadow Warrior's.

(display of Shadow Warriors)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) N21Rc

Now once you kill the Shadow Warriors your going to want to get 4 keys: Purple, Crimson, Blue, and Gold.

(display of all 4 key's)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 8w5GJ

Now, once you have all the key's your going to want to go to the Pillar of Light and click it.

(display of where the Pillar of Light is)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) BYA6E

Now once you find the Pillar of Light all you have to do is click it and you get teleported to the first floor boss. the Forgotten Warrior.

(display of first floor boss)

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 6gh9c

Now once you have killed the Forgotten Warrior you going to want to go all the way to the right side of the Ancient Gate and click on it.

(display of where to stand)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) JB980

Now that you have defeated the Forgotten Warrior you onto floor 2! Congratz if you haven't made it this far. But here's what it would look like.

(display of second floor)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) AMDXY

Now once here you are going to need gear to kill the monsters. So your going to want to talk to Arianwyn and he will have all the supplies you are going to need to complete the second floor.

(display of Arianwyn and hisshop)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) VmkxK

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Ft4oN

Now, I would HIGHLY recommend that you use Mage for this floor because you only have 2 food and the monsters on this floor hit high constantly even through the melee armour. So if I was you I would buy the mage gear, and spend all your money on barrage cast because your going to need all the runes you can get.

(display of mage gear)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) ShEm9

Now on this floor it's not about getting keys or anything, its about killing 15 of the Fear Reaper's, and it shouldn't take to long because mage is really good against them.

(display of Fear Reaper)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) ZrHld

Now start killing guys! Razz
Now once you have gotten 15 kills the your going to want to click the small tunnel with a wodden board at the top with a blue arrow pointing upwards on it.

(display of tunnel)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) FLErz

Now once you have went through the tunnel your now at the second floor boss.

(display of second floor boss)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) HlDNL

Now once you have killed the boss your going to want to click one of the many door around you, it doesn't matter which one.

(display of the door)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) VcTRy

Now that you have completed the second floor of the Dungoneering minigame your onto floor three. It begins to get hard at this point.

(display of floor three)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) W1xHL

Now you going to want to trade Sonje and she will have all the supplies you will need to complete the third floor.

(display of Sonje and her shop)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) XZbzW

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) UzFmY

Now, your probably wondering... how in the hell am I going to buy all the runes to far cast all these monsters with no food.... well here's what your inventory should look like.

(display of inventory for second floor)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) SyWA1

Now your going to be confused when you see this setup but its a bridding set up. Your going to want to barrage them and switch to range and range them, but make sure to only barrage once because you'll need to save you runes.
And once again on this floor you going to want to get all four color'd keys: Blue, Crimson, Purple, and Gold. So Start killing! Razz

Now once you have gotten all four keys your going to want to go back to Sonje and the metal gate next to her is the exit to the boss of the third floor.

(display of gate)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Rl9aS

Now you have gotten to the third floor boss! And notice it gives you 4 manta rays in case you need them. Razz

(display of the third floor boss)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Dxvh0

Now once you have defeated the third floor boss your going to want to click on the desk and it will teleport you to the fourth floor. Razz

(display of table)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) KLorP

Now once you clicked the table and it has teleported you to the fourth floor it will look like this.

(display of fourth floor)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) M6ytQ

Now your going to want to trade Wiglaf, he has your supplies you will need to complete the floor.

(display of Wiglaf and his shop)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) SGnW7

Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) 5zUPq

Now once again you are left with a shop full of gear and you still have to get all four keys but you only have 2m cash and no food... so once again your going to want the same layout as last time.

(display of inventory for fourth the floor)
Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) AmmBS

Now start killing. Razz

Haha, sorry guys I died at this part because I kept failing on far-cast and i lost a ton of hitpoints and i couldn't continue. But this is part one of the guide and the second part will be finished tomorrow to the next day. Thanks everyone for reading my guide, I know it was alot but i hope it helped all who didn't know how to do the minigame. But if you would everyone please leave your comments and tell me when you think of part one of the guide and tell me some changes that might need to be made in part two of the guide. But thanks everyone and i hope you enjoy!
-Hughes.

Last edited by Hughes on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a .gif picture.)

Dude.. This is just awesome! I cant wait for the rest of it! Good job! O.O

Hughes

Hughes

Thank you very much Soft, I do what I can to make everyone happy and I guess that's what counts. Razz But thank you! cheers

4Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Empty VERY NICE! Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:33 am

WOW dude i see that you stook you're time in it! NICE JOB i would say Wink!
this is one of the best guides arround the Forums !
Keep it ON!

hamza

hamza
Founder
Founder

Great, Guide! Making this as a annoucment, "So, it's always as the top of the Section "Guide."

Hughes

Hughes

Thanks guys, i'm really glad you all liked it and i'm planning on finishing part two tomorrow for everyone. but i'm glad you all like it and you can expect more for them second guide.

Kyle

Kyle

Best guide on here good job Smile. That dung cape emote is awesome!

Hughes

Hughes

Thanks Kyle, appreciate the compliment.

9Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Empty need food Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

we need food for floor 3 cuz u get damage alot im on there right now with 3 keys of the 4
and low hp so can u put some food in there

thanks

much appreciation thanks cheers flower elephant geek scratch study rendeer farao king Sleep cherry santa

Hughes

Hughes

Well I agree there needs to be food, but I've made it to floor 9 so we can't use the excuse it's not possible because it is.

yeah i knowbut now i have to be logged ing till i have a good amount of hp

Hughes

Hughes

I had to do that the first few times i did the minigame but I hope you get far and I hope the guide helps.

cheers

wow this is probably the best guide i haev ever seen

Hughes

Hughes

Thanks Dex, its much appreciated! Razz

15Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Empty After 4th floor Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am

After floor nr 4 you got too face : Fareed (LVL 167)
He's fairly easy, when you'r done you click the Shimmering field i think

booo

AMAZING GUIDE!!!! Hughes. i would just like to say one thing =P before you go into the dung. you don't need to bank everything it just has to be in your inventory and when you click the dung it will bank automatically for you. =) But you cannot be wearing anything.

Hughes

Hughes

Well, I just thought I would add that. Razz And Hax i'm working on the rest so they will see everything but thanks. Razz

18Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Empty My way Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi bro Well they way i got though the floors was first 2 i brid and 3 i forze then ranged cause runes dont last long, for floor 4 i got blood barrage and rapier with are so when i was like 500hp i would blood barrage for hp Smile next floor was the same way and soo on but the floor with the mummies i barraged them all and saved some for the boss Smile final was hard too i used melle and blood barrage but the runes were very expencive and so i survied with liek 200 hp left Smile btw u can get food is u have 99 fishing and cook them if you have 99 cooking Smile gl guys!! cheers

Smexy Cookies!!!!!
albino

Hughes

Hughes

Guy's if you want to make extra comments on my dung. guide pm me your extra information and i'l make sure to add it on part two and give you credit.

20Dungoneering Minigame Guide. (For everyone) -Hughes (Part one) Empty I respect you Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 am

I keep training it and it is so boring... How can you stand doing this? You just start over and over again Sleep Ugh...

Hughes

Hughes

Haha, it was a pain mate. Razz Probably the most boring thing I have ever done other then Farming. But just keep at it mate, it will reward you greatly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum