GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
hi im lvl 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
hi im lvl 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
hi im lvl 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
hi im lvl 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
hi im lvl 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
hi im lvl 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
hi im lvl 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
hi im lvl 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
hi im lvl 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi im lvl 3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi im lvl 3 Empty hi im lvl 3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

why am i banned? i didnt do anything wrong...

2hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:54 am

You are banned? :L

3hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am

weird, you said you got banned because of zion saw u playing another server. if zion saw u then he plays tho? whats the problem? wow.

4hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Kyle

Kyle

agrow wrote:You are banned? :L
No he's lying? Yeah he just made a fake thread for nothing... hmm

5hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm

he should not be banned its just that hi im lvl 3 got on my server and zion wanted to get on to he shouldnt be banned and i no hi im lvl 3 is pissed at me and sorry.

6hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm

this is bullshit im getting this thread deleted i never banned anyone bro now dont be saying crap hi im lvl 3 lmfao now hamza is really guinna either demote yu or ban you because you mad cuz i got co owner me and hi im lvl 3 where in staff room and he said hamza are you gunna do what i asked and he said know i will not demote zion and make you co owner and then he left and got mad at me so thats my story and i was only looking at that one serevr because im looking for a good source so i can make a awesome 2nd world tha will actually be online and i now have one im going to order the vps so hi im lvl 3 why so mand if you are gtfo no one needs your attitude

i vote hi im lvl 3 should gtfo or banned or demoted if you agree reply below

sincerly:
zion

7hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm

This isnt what i was hoping for to happen but since that is your story i don't know what to say about this. I'm just going to say that everything goes back to normal like it was before when Zion is co-owner and hi im lvl 3 is administrator please NO fights Sad

8hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

zion watch your lang. on forums bro and also no that is not what happened i was mad yes. but them we agreed on something else and you banned me because i was on dex's server. and you cant get my thread deleted because i am still waiting on a respond from hamza not you and only reason you got co owner is because you shut your server down and came on here. so dont come at me bro.

9hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Hughes

Hughes

Zion wrote:this is bullshit im getting this thread deleted i never banned anyone bro now dont be saying crap hi im lvl 3 lmfao now hamza is really guinna either demote yu or ban you because you mad cuz i got co owner me and hi im lvl 3 where in staff room and he said hamza are you gunna do what i asked and he said know i will not demote zion and make you co owner and then he left and got mad at me so thats my story and i was only looking at that one serevr because im looking for a good source so i can make a awesome 2nd world tha will actually be online and i now have one im going to order the vps so hi im lvl 3 why so mand if you are gtfo no one needs your attitude

i vote hi im lvl 3 should gtfo or banned or demoted if you agree reply below

sincerly:
zion

..... Rolling Eyes Half the time I didn't understand what you were saying because typing was so off, but guys just stop raging on the forums please... if you want to have a discussion on weather a player should be demoted banned or whatever please just get Hamza and get on the server and discuss it, don't rage it for everyone to see and ask for a poll on weather he should be demoted or banned because that just going to cause more problems. So guys, i'm just asking; if you would just get Hamza and work this out. We don't need fighting, especially between staff members. Look guy's, y'all are mad... we can tell... but please just work it out and let it roll off your shoulders, it's a private server guy's, there's enough drama in the world and some people want a place to come to a non-drama environment and this might be their place.. So just get Hamza involved in this and work it out.
Thanks guy's.

10hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 pm

am i the only one who is confused? :S Hi im lvl 3 has been staff for ages and good staff at that, stop arguing? hes good staff..

11hi im lvl 3 Empty Re: hi im lvl 3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:12 pm

hey hi im lvl 3 wheres you proof that i bannde you and if you got proof lets let hamza check the ip of my account when i banned you if i did cuz alot of people no i got hacked and then i iped the one noob but he prob banned you anyways i unbanned you
so stop saying i banned you cuz i didnt

sincerly:
zion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum