GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
Banned from the gmaul glitch EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned from the gmaul glitch

Should hunt stay banned

Banned from the gmaul glitch I_vote_lcap67%Banned from the gmaul glitch I_vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Banned from the gmaul glitch I_vote_lcap33%Banned from the gmaul glitch I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Recently I was banned for gmaul + axe glitch. I got warned once. I looked at the polls that Hamza Put on the topics and it said "Should the gmaul glitch be considered as glich." Or something like that. And the majority put no. So I thought it would be ok. So I did it once and got banned??????

2Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Kyle

Kyle

The majority didn't, less than half did. Whether they did or not you was warned by me twice for doing this then you did it in duel arena. I was told this was an instant jail but I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time. Second & third time I jailed you for and I don't know who has banned you they must've seen you do it to? Goodluck anyway.

Edit: I vote YES because you kept breaking the rules after being warned and jailed but I think you should get like a 48hr ban.

3Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Ok nobody saw me do it. I was in Level 27 wildy.............

4Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Kyle

Kyle

Well you admit to another 1 and you've been banned for doing it & admitted u was doing it in duel arena with partners..

5Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 pm

You did it to me... in level 9 wildy.

Regards, agrow

6Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Kyle

Kyle

Atleast 5 times then.

7Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:07 pm

So how long am I banned?

8Banned from the gmaul glitch Empty Re: Banned from the gmaul glitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Kyle

Kyle

Probably like 48hr an Admin will deal with that. Goodluck & the Poll is unreasonable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum