GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello every-one!

As you might know i have a pure clan.
"Smexy".
We like to keep our clan very
small, else we couldn't pk that much..
If it ses ( Recruiting .. spot(s)) you'r
very lucky ! So if u wanna join, post your
IN GAME name, age & where you live. Me
or Reece ( smexy fear ) will check you
out in game Wink. sooooo gud luck ! Very Happy

Kyle

Kyle

LOL.

loooooooool epic fail

Kyle

Kyle

As your all pures and I'm now a pure I would like to join except smexy fear hates me so I don't know if I would be allowed? Lol.

IGN: Kylepower

Kyle wrote:As your all pures and I'm now a pure I would like to join except smexy fear hates me so I don't know if I would be allowed? Lol.

IGN: Kylepower
I'll test ya. add Smexy Diick and pm me.

Kyle

Kyle

Ok

Hughes

Hughes

^ (palmface)

Kyle... Kyle... Kyle...

Kyle

Kyle

I dropped him ingame when he was wearing full vesta and I dropped fear 3 times in wildy and they're saying I'm not in because it's a 3 man team so no1 apply please Very Happy

Dream on Gmaul prod noob. btw, i dont recruit gmaul nerds sooo. Rejected.

Kyle

Kyle

I only use Gmaul when I'm risking big, Don't say you and the others don't gmaul... Soapy gmauls everytime and idc I own you all cheers

Hughes

Hughes

Haha, nothing wrong with gmauls, so don't be complaining if you don't user one because you have the perfect chance to. just saying.

cheers

Haha ofcourse gmaul is noob..It's a sign of 'poorness'. + I never use gmaul Wink. so lie more kyle. Oh and btw, 1st u apply to me in game, and twice on forums. Then u start begging in-game to join and now u say u own us all Very Happy very nice kyle. Altho u suck at pkin... And btw im smexy diick for people not knowin yet....

Kyle

Kyle

1.) I don't beg to join, you tested me in duel arena, you had full vesta and stat helm and I dropped you.

2.) I only applied once and I still think this "crew" is pointless and bs because you all get dropped anyway ^_^

3.) I rarely use gmaul I mainly use Dclaws and think again when you said that because all your pkers are poor even yourself because you use it yourself, I know soapy uses it like every fight and fear always uses it.

Hughes

Hughes

mmm.... I'd have to see it for my self to see who's right and who's wrong? Razz lets go! cheers

15I'ts finally here ! Teh official Smexy Pure Clan Topic !! ( Recruiting 1 spot ) Empty Oh wow.... this is funny. Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Kyle wtf? you see his sign? ADMINISTRATOR so that means you respect higher rank ok?

Hughes

Hughes

Umm, Krazyy if I may... just because he's of higher rank, he might be stating the truth and that's fine. There is a fine line between stating the truth and disrespect.

Yep Hughes, he MIGHT be stating the truth. Buut..he doesn't Smile

1.) I don't beg to join, you tested me in duel arena, you had full vesta and stat helm and I dropped you.You begged me hard, and u gmauled me, be proud u gmauled me pleaseeee Smile.

2.) I only applied once and I still think this "crew" is pointless and bs because you all get dropped anyway ^_^You applied twice smarty...once here and once at the other clan topic..

3.) I rarely use gmaul I mainly use Dclaws and think again when you said that because all your pkers are poor even yourself because you use it yourself, I know soapy uses it like every fight and fear always uses it.Idc if u risk. Risking is no reason of using gmaul, and my clan mates never use it Wink. I might close this topic since i know im right Smile.

Hughes

Hughes

Ehh, I don't feel like getting into this right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum