GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
guide on how to upload photoes. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

guide on how to upload photoes.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1guide on how to upload photoes. Empty guide on how to upload photoes. Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm

booo

ALRIGHT THIS IS A GUIDE ON HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOES. (HUGHES ALREADY MADE ONE OF THESE)

1.YOU PRESS THE PRINTSCREEN BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD.
2.YOU GO INTO PAINT AND CLICK THE PASTE BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK AND HIT PASTE THEN I NORMALLY SAVE IT TO MY DESKTOP.
3.I USE PRNTSCR. COM IT ZOOMS IT IN ALOT BETTER THEN ANY OTHER IMAGE HOSTING WEBSITE I HAVE USED.
3.SCROLL DOWN AND HIT UPLOAD.
4.BROWSE TO WHERE YOU HAVE SAVED THE PHOTO(IN MY CASE THE DESKTOP).
5.YOU WAIT TILL IT IS DONE UPLOADING.
6.YOU MAKE A POST HERE ON THE FORUMS WITH ALL THE DETAILS OF THE EVENT. WHAT HAPPEND, WHO WAS INVOLVED, WHO WITNESSED IT ETC.
7.THEN YOU POST THE LINK BELOW SOMEWHERE IN YOUR TOPIC AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT A SPACE INTO YOUR LINK.

THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

2guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:07 pm

booo

THIS WAS JUST WHIPPED UP REAL FAST BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME TO POST A GUIDE ON IT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

3guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Hughes

Hughes

I made a guide how to post signatures and avatars and they could have used that... Razz

4guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 pm

booo

ik but i haven't seen that up in awhile and someone just asked me so i figured i'd just explain it real quick on here and ingame so if they don't happen to look in guides or anything they can just click on it in the latest topics.

5guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Hughes

Hughes

I understand, and thank you for helping out others. It is much appriciated by the staff members. Razz

6guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm

booo

your welcome im here to help the server, other players, and for my own entertainment on my free time. which i happen to have alot of free time since basicle all the girls in this town are druggies... so i kinda just stay away =P

7guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Hughes

Hughes

Ahhh I see, well mate don't take that free time for granted for one second, I took my time for granted, and now I have no free time really, so just be glad you have it because, you're going to miss it. Razz

8guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 pm

booo

yeah ik i also am trying to lure how to code when i have time. but we will see wat happens =P

9guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Hughes

Hughes

Booo, you have an MSN, or a Skype? or anything? I know a great learning experience, for learning Java, because I was learning it my freshmen year in high school, and it was a great teaching. SO if you would like it, just ask. Razz

10guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

booo

yeah let me see if i still remember my pass on my msn and i will post my email on here if i remember it. =P

11guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

booo

i made a new email because i couldn't remember my pass it's name is now hamzix4life@hotmail.com.

12guide on how to upload photoes. Empty Re: guide on how to upload photoes. Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:26 am

booo

bump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum