GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
hamzix.org
GO TO HAMZIXPK.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMZIX IS BACK GO TO HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!! HAMZIX IS BACK, AT HTTP://WWW.HAMZIXPK.TK
Latest topics
» Name please for In-game Moderator.
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm by Guest

» Beatmybank moderator application.
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am by Guest

» Telmomarques Moderator Application
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm by Guest

» Summoning Guide for All Levels! (1-99) -Hughes
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» 3vil Clan!
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» 3vil Blade's Mod Application
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm by Guest

» Mage496ko For Mod
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» Pur3 Claws mod aplication.
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» bigboab3 for mod
a guide to remember for those skillers out there EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

a guide to remember for those skillers out there

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

well here to start our guide to money making is the options of skills that bring in a profit which are

mining/smithing: lets talk a little about this at the moment you can mine runeite ore and make a profit of 3.2k per ore or if you decide to smith it make 5k per or then if you still are not satisfied and you have 99 smithing you can make run eplatebodies and sell for 65k per body i would not reccomend making smithing anything else as it is a waste of time.

crafting: crafting is a genrally easy skill just buy gems and craft them and then sell to the store manager its a decent way to make money but i would reccomend smithing or thieving above it unless you are just going for a skillcape

agility: agility makes 2k gp per rope set you climb and is usefull to get into the agility and hunter cavern for stryker wyrms which drop koriais sword

fletching: fletching is a decent half afk skill to train along with mining as it does not involve much clicking and does not take long to bank once you get to magic longbows as the bank is right next to it magic longbows sell for about 2.5k per bow but are obtained fairly fast

theiving: ahh theiving the easiest of the skills just involves clicking and cash making easy to do just thiev then sell to the man at the end of the stall for cash i would advise this or mining for the top moneymaking skills

i will be writing more as i find out more

Not actually helpful the money you make is too little from these.

Scott wrote:Not actually helpful the money you make is too little from these.

read the title as i said a skillers guide not a combat guide a skillers guide and if you would rather come up with a skilling moneymaking guide feel free i was just informing people on which skills are profitable

That cash you make can barely buy anything of use...a few pots some food. There are other ways to make money...

did you even read my response?

Kyle

Kyle

It's mainly about skill capes and when real Total levels are released and highscores. If he was moneymaking he would probably thieve or dice Wink

change the name to skillers guide Smile
(not a moneymaking guide)

Kyle

Kyle

razendevil wrote:change the name to skillers guide Smile
It is a skillers guide... "A guide to remember for all those skillers out there"

Kyle wrote:
It is a skillers guide... "A guide to remember for all those skillers out there"

yea i typed wrong sorry lol.. Very Happy

Kyle

Kyle

razendevil wrote:
Kyle wrote:

yea i typed wrong sorry lol.. Very Happy
Lol it's cool ;P

Hughes

Hughes

Bump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum